About Jeff Gorell
Jeff Gorell is dedicated to serving our country, our state and our local communities. Since 2010, he has represented the people of Ventura County in the State Assembly, earning a reputation as an effective leader who works hard for taxpayers, small businesses and working families.
- Naval Intelligence Officer and third-generation war veteran
- Commander in the United States Navy Reserve
- Awarded the Defense Meritorious Service Medal for leadership in a combat zone during two tours in Afghanistan
- Served from 1999-2006 as a Ventura County Deputy District Attorney
- Specialized in prosecuting major narcotics and violent felony cases
- Studied law under U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
- Teaches public policy at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks
- Authored new state law to freeze tuition costs at California public universities
- As Vice Chairman of the Assembly Budget Committee, Jeff has worked to cut wasteful spending, reform job-killing government bureaucracy, reduce excessive taxes on families and small businesses, and co-authored the “Rainy Day Fund” state spending cap initiative before voters in November.
- Partnered with local employers and trades to establish a bi-partisan Economic Gold Team that brings jobs and businesses to our area
- Earned a perfect 100% score from CalTax, one of the premier taxpayer watchdog organizations and tax policy organizations
- Jeff lives in Camarillo with his wife Laura, daughter Ashley, son Jack and newly born son Steven.
Jeff now sets his sights on running for the House of Representatives in California’s 26th Congressional District. His hopes include preserving the thousands of jobs associated with Naval Base Ventura County on a local level, as well as the ability for Americans nationally to choose their own healthcare plans.
We deserve a congressional representative who will focus on uniting the community…by placing people above parties. We need real leadership to fix our broken Congress. I have built a reputation as an independent leader capable of working across the aisle…and achieved results on the important issues facing the district.
Jeff Gorell on the Issues
Dear Fellow Citizen,
As a long time Ventura County resident, and a proud husband and father who’s raising our children here, I am dedicated to addressing the needs of our local communities.
During my service as a 3rd-Generation Naval Officer, Cal Lutheran University instructor, former Deputy District Attorney, local business owner and your State Assembly Representative, I have ALWAYS remained focused on solving problems. I will bring the same results-oriented approach to Congress.
Please take a few minutes to review my stands on some of the major issues affecting our communities and our nation. As your Representative, I want to be part of a new generation of leadership in Congress that values common sense over controversy and problem-solving over partisan politics.
I would be honored to earn your vote and serve as your voice in Congress.
- The Truth
- The Truth
- Jobs and the Economy
- Budget and the Deficit
- Personal Freedom
- National Security
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice endorsed Jeff Gorell for U.S. Congress today. CAMARILLO, CA - Today, the Gorell for Congress campaign announced that former Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice has endorsed Jeff Gorell for California's 26th Congressional District. Statement from former Secretary of State Rice: "The United States faces challenges both at home and abroad. We need leaders in Washington who understand the importance of America's role in the world and are willing to combat
CAMARILLO, CA - Ventura County District Attorney Greg Totten today condemned television ads and campaign mailers from Congressional incumbent Julia Brownley attacking Jeff Gorell on domestic violence and called on Brownley to immediately take them off the air. "As a Ventura County Prosecutor for seven years, Jeff Gorell fought to protect women from acts of violence. Brownley's ads are false, unfair and malicious. Jeff has never, and will never condone violence against women," said Totten.
Endorse Jeff Gorell
Join Team Gorell! Stand up for Ventura County by voting for Jeff in the race for the 26th Congressional District. Pledge your support today by filling out the form below. To show our appreciation of your endorsement, we’ll list your name among our community of advocates on this site. Thank you for backing us!
Phone: (805) 910-7121 | Fax: (805) 367-4475 | email@example.com
1305 Del Norte Road, Suite 105
Camarillo, CA 93010
Learn more about Jeff’s mission by connecting with us on Facebook or Twitter. Use #CA26 and #TeamGorell to tag your campaign-related posts and tweets.
- Former Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice
- U.S. Representative Kevin McCarthy, House Majority Leader
- U.S. Representative Ken Calvert
- U.S. Representative Paul Cook
- U.S. Representative Jeff Denham
- U.S. Representative Darrell Issa
- U.S. Representative Doug LaMalfa
- U.S. Representative Howard “Buck” McKeon, Chairman of House Armed Services Committee
- U.S. Representative Devin Nunes
- U.S. Representative Ed Royce
- U.S. Representative David Valadeo
- U.S. Representative Elton Gallegly (ret.)
- U.S. Representative Robert J. Lagomarsino (ret.)
- California’s 36th Governor Pete Wilson
- Michael Reagan
- California State Senator Tony Strickland (ret.)
- State Assemblyman Cameron Smyth (ret.)
- State Assemblyman Brooks Firestone (ret.)
- Former Director of California Dept. of Housing and Community Development Lynn L. Jacobs.
- Ventura County Treasurer Steven Hintz
- Ventura County District Attorney Gregory D. Totten
- Ventura County District Attorney Michael D. Bradbury (ret.)
- Ventura County Auditor-Controller Christine Cohen (ret.)
- Ventura County Assessor Dan Goodwin
- Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy
- Ventura County Community College Trustee Dianne McKay
- Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich
- Camarillo Vice Mayor Bill Little
- Camarillo City Councilmember Mike Morgan
- Camarillo Mayor Emeritus Stan Daily
- Fillmore Mayor Pro Tem Doug Tucker
- Fillmore City Councilmember Rick Neal
- Fillmore City Councilmember Diane McCall
- Fillmore City Councilmember Steve Conaway
- Moorpark Mayor Janice Parvin
- Moorpark City Councilmember Mark Van Dam
- Former Mayor of Ojai Joe De Vito
- Former Mayor of Ojai Susan Horgan
- Oxnard City Councilmember Bryan MacDonald
- Former Mayor of Oxnard Dr. Thomas Holden
- Former Oxnard Mayor Pro Tem Irene Pinkard Ed.D
- Former Oxnard Mayor Pro Tem Bedford Pinkard
- Former Oxnard Mayor Pro Tem Andres Herrera
- Former Oxnard City Councilmember Dean Maulhardt
- Port Hueneme Mayor Tony Volante (ret.)
- Port Hueneme City Councilmember Norm Griffaw
- Santa Paula Vice Mayor Jim Tovias
- Santa Paula City Councilmember Richard “Rick” Cook
- Santa Paula City Councilmember Bob Gonzales
- Former Santa Paula City Councilmember Fred Robinson
- Simi Valley Mayor Bob Huber
- Simi Valley City Councilmember Mike Judge
- Simi Valley City Councilmember Steven Sojka
- Simi Valley City Councilmember Keith Mashburn
- Former Mayor of Thousand Oaks Dennis Gillette
- Former Mayor of Thousand Oaks Frances Prince
- Ventura City Councilmember Mike Tracy
- Ventura City Councilmember Jim Monahan
- Ventura City Councilmember Neal Andrews
- Ventura Planning Commissioner Rondi Guthrie
- Former Mayor of Ventura Sandy Smith
- Former Mayor of Westlake Village Robert “Bob” Slavin
- Casitas Municipal Water District Board Member Bill Hicks
- Conejo Recreation and Park District Board Member Susan L. Holt
- Conejo Recreation and Park District Board Member George Lange
- Conejo Valley Unified School District Board Member Patricia Phelps
- Conejo Valley Unified School District Board Member Mike Dunn
- Las Virgenes School Board Member Dallas Lawrence
- Moorpark Unified School District Board Member Ute Van Dam
- Vice Chairman of Oxnard Parks, Recreation and Community Services Commission Gloria Postel
- Former Trustee of Oxnard High School District Richard “Dick” Jaquez
- Capt. Brad “Brick” Conners, USN (ret.), Former Commanding
Officer of Naval Base Ventura County
- Rear Admiral Eugene Fussell, MC, USN (Ret.)
- Bishop Broderick Huggins, Sr., St. Paul Baptist Church, Oxnard
- John R. Hatcher III, NAACP, Ventura County President
- President of Oxnard Economic Development Corporation Steven L. Kinney
- Professor Bill Watkins, Director of Center for Economic Research and Forecasting
- Lupe Anguiano, Founding President of Stewards of the Earth
- Gerry Ferraro Moreno, Past President of Channel Islands Republican Women Federated
- Pablo F. Ortiz, President of Oxnard Downtowners
- Tila Estrada, Oxnard Business Owner
- Sue Chadwick, Community Volunteer
- Kevin Corse, Ventura Business Owner
- Bill Winfield, Former Chairman of Ventura Chamber of Commerce
- Janet Dorsey, Local Realtor/ Business Advocate
- Bonnie Weigel, Community Leader
- Rob Roy, Ventura County Agricultural Association
- Kay Wilson-Bolton, Real Estate Professional
- Rhonnie Curt, Owner, Society Social Calendar Magazine
- Dr. Bunny Vreeland, Oxnard
All titles used for identification purposes only.
- Camarillo Chamber of Commerce
- Oxnard Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Los Angeles Register
- Ventura County Lincoln Club
- Ventura County Agricultural Association
- Ventura County Republican Party
- Ventura County Young Republicans
- Republican Party of Los Angeles County
- Ventura County Medical Association
- California Republican Assembly
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly
- California Small Business Association
- California Young Republican Federation
- Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association
- Combat Veterans For Congress
- National Federation of Independent Business
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Tom Holden, Former Mayor of Oxnard
- Dr. Irene Pinkard, Former Mayor Pro Tem of Oxnard
- Bedford Pinkard, Former Mayor Pro Tem of Oxnard
- Andres Herrera, Former Mayor Pro Tem of Oxnard
- Frances Prince, Former Mayor of Thousand Oaks
- Sandy Smith, Former Mayor of Ventura
- Fred Robinson, Former Santa Paula Councilmember
- Dick Jaquez, Former Trustee of Oxnard High School District
- Steve Carlson, Former Chair of Moorpark Democratic Club
- Bob Taylor, Former Chair of the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce
Law Enforcement for Gorell
- Greg Totten – Ventura County District Attorney
- Michael Bradbury – Former Ventura County District Attorney
- Steve McLean – Santa Paula Police Chief
- Robert P. Gager – Port Hueneme Police Chief
- Larry Carpernter – Former Ventura County Sheriff
- Dennis Gilette – Former Ventura County Assistant Sheriff
- John Crombach – Former Oxnard Police Chief/ Former Chief Assistant Sheriff
Veterans for Gorell
- Tony Volante – Brig Gen, USAF (Ret.)
- Dr. Jon Williams – CPT, USA (Ret.)
- Daniel Pemberton – Brig Gen, USAF (Ret.)
- Dr. Eugene Fussell – RADM, USN (Ret.)
- Robert Miller – CAPT, USN
- Brick Conners – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- Stewart Fisher – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- Roman Gonzales – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- Paul Grossgold – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- Steve Huber – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- Jim McHugh – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- David Sasek – CAPT, USN (Ret.)
- Ed Bellion – Col, USAF (Ret.)
- Bob Conroy – CDR, USN (Ret.)
- Paul Heron – CDR, USN (Ret.)
- Ike Ikerd – CDR, USN (Ret.)
- Robert Scudder – CDR, USN (Ret.)
- Ronald Boll – Lt Col, USAF (Ret.)
- Matt Bromund – LT, JAGC, USNR (Ret.)
- Steven Hintz – LT, JAGC, USN (Ret.)
- Ron Van Dyck – CMDCM, USN (Ret.)
- Jim Daniels – EQCM, USN (Ret.)
- Tony Grey – MCPO, USN (Ret.)
- Ronald Pekkala – MCPO, USN (Ret.)
- Ken Devore – CPO, USN (Ret.)
- Dan Dolby – CPO, USN (Ret.)
- Patrick Phillippe – BUC(SCW), USN (Ret.)
- Bennie Roberts – MSgt, USAF (Ret.)
- Cary Verstynen – MSgt, USAF (Ret.)
- Stacy Cachero – PO1, USN
- Brick Brockway – EO1, USN (Ret.)
- Mark Higgins – PO1, USN (Ret.)
- John Klopfstein – PO1, USN (Ret.)
- Henry Soria – TSgt, USAF (Ret.)
- Reyna Castle – PO2, USN
- David Castle – PO2, USN
- Amber Chambliss – PO2, USN
- Cindy Diaz Telly, Former President of Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors
- Rear Admiral Dr. Eugene “Gene” Fussell, US Navy (Ret.)
- Priscilla Herrera, Community Leader
- Mike Barber, Community Leader & Former El Rio School District Trustee
- Linda Barber, Small Business Owner
- Tila Santana-Estrada, Oxnard Business Owner
- Angel Estrada, Retired Business Owner
- John Ramirez, Oxnard Business Owner
- Maria Elena Ramirez, Community Advocate
- Mike Tracy – Former Ventura Police Chief
- Bob Gonzales – Former Santa Paula Police Chief
- Calvin Remington – Former Ventura County Probation Chief
- Bryan MacDonald – Former Oxnard Assistant Police Chief
- Randy Pentis – Former Commander, Ventura County Sheriff’s Department
- Fred Baskin – California Highway Patrol (Ret.)
- Eric Tennessen – Sergeant, Ventura County Sheriff’s Department
- Norman Griffaw – PO2, USN (Ret.)
- Reymundo Parra – PO2, USN (Ret.)
- Danny Molina – SGT, USA (Ret.)
- John Ortiz – SGT, USA (Ret.)
- Ken Preciado – SGT, USA (Ret.)
- Victor Westerberg – SGT, USA (Ret.)
- Neil Obnillas – PO3, USN
- Cecilia Roberson – PO3, USN
- Robert Rublacava – SPC, USA
- Ben Host – PO3, USN (Ret.)
- John Pressey – CPL, USA (Ret.)
- Jim Monahan – SPC, USA (Ret.)
- David Moodie – SPC, USA (Ret.)
- John Ramirez – SPC, USA (Ret.)
- Court Conaway – SN, USN
- Marcella West – SN, USN
- Bob Landman – A1C, USAF (Ret.)
- Doug Breeze – SR, USN (Ret.)
- Max Blum – US Navy Veteran
- Lewis Delacruz – US Navy Veteran
- Mike Duckett – US Navy Veteran
- Ed Hogan – US Navy Veteran
- Terry Howard – US Navy Veteran
- Dan LaManno – US Navy Veteran
- George Lange – US Navy Veteran
- Len Newcomb – US Navy Veteran
- Denny Rice – US Navy Veteran
- Robert Lenham – US Marine Corps Veteran
- Shawn Benavente – US Army Veteran
- James Cornell – US Army Veteran
- Owen Francis – US Army Veteran
- Paulino Romero – US Army Veteran
- Ernie Villegas – US Army Veteran
- Chuck Bauman – US Air Force Veteran
Any use of military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform do not imply endorsement by the Department of the Air Force, Department of the Army, Department of the Navy or the Department of Defense.
We are fortunate that someone of Jeff Gorell’s character and accomplishments is willing to represent us in Congress.
- Kioren Moss
I have worked with Jeff in a professional capacity relating to healthcare legislation and advocacy. He is a straightforward, intelligent and hard-working legislator, a patriot, and a great family man. He will make an excellent representative for our district in Congress.
- Gerald Arcuri
We proudly endorse Jeff Gorell in his race for the 26th Congressional District. Our community deserves someone who is truly connected to us and understands our needs.
- Marc & Sylvia Stein
Your integrity is inspiring. Truly lacking now.
- Laurie Stirone
Thank you for your service. You will be a fine congressman!
- Tilford Jackson
I like Jeff’s background and what he stands for.
- Robert Hodson
I am a registered Independent who voted for Julia Brownley. I have been very disappointed with Congresswoman Brownley. She mostly spent her time running for reelection rather than working for appropriate policies. She is a puppet whose strings are pulled by the Democratic Party rather than by the real needs of the District. Next election I will vote for Jeff Gorell.
- Charles Spraggins
I have supported Jeff since 2010. What GREAT work he has done for our county and state and continues today. He will make an amazing Congressman and I will feel more confident in our government once Jeff Gorell reaches Washington and fights for us!
- Sheila Anderson
I firmly believe that Jeff is the right fit for Ventura County. His military, prosecutorial and education experience coupled with his experience as a representative in Sacramento provide him with the background that will lead Ventura County in Washington. His local ties are what makes him Ventura County.
- Len Newcomb
Jeff has done a great job in Sacramento and will do a great job in Washington.
- Ray Pearl
Jeff has made things happen for us in Ventura County, even working in a state legislature with a Democrat majority. His record speaks for itself. Hard to think that we could do better than having Jeff in Congress. I am so excited that he is going to Washington.
- Stephanie Ferguson
There are few Republicans today that young conservative students like myself can look up to. Jeff is inspiring us to keep conservatism alive! I enthusiastically endorse Jeff Gorell.
- Ben Chapman
Jeff Gorell is a representative of the people and truly cares about his constituents. As a Reserve Naval Officer, he exemplifies patriotism and excellent leadership. As a political science teacher he understands how government SHOULD work. We need someone who who wants to get our country’s finances under control and do what is right for the country rather than what any party or lobbyists want. Jeff is that person and he gets my vote of confidence.
- Barbara Williams
I endorse Jeff Gorell. He has integrity and experience getting things done.
- Paula Parsons
Will definitely support you! We need a real leader representing us.
- Cathie Post
I endorse Jeff Gorell in his bid for US Congress.
Good luck =)
- Dennis DeYoung
President, California State University, Northridge Alumni Association
Jeff isn’t a coat-tails candidate. Jeff is HIGHLY respected on BOTH sides of the aisle in Sacramento. I can only imagine how powerful a legislator Jeff will be in Washington where they need strength, courage… and principled ideology.
Jeff, I’m an old school Democrat. But you’re one Republican that I will vote for again… and again.
- Donald Norris
I wholeheartedly endorse Jeff Gorell for Congress.
- John Wurts
Jeff Gorell’s real world experience in business, the military and government qualifies him
to represent his district to redirect the United States toward a representative Republic with limited powers.
- Bruce Hutchinson
I endorse Jeff Gorrell for US Congressional District 26!
- Arthur Christopher Schaper
I am proud and honored to have such a great Patriot as Jeff Gorell continuing his pledge of fighting for America. If every politician was as committed and caring as Jeff, we would not be in a declining America. Please pass the word to vote for Jeff Gorell!
- Morgan Harris
Jeff has the right combination of brains & compassion to work across the aisle and get things improved for California and the US. In these troubled times, we need leaders not ideologues, to get things done and improve the economy and the US standing in the world. Jeff has “command presence” and his military experience will come in handy in DC. If anyone can carry Reagan’s torch, Jeff would be the man to make the Republican Party the “big tent” that Reagan so successfully did 30 years ago. He has my (and our) complete support.
- Scott Tesar
Best person for the job!
- Herbert Watson
I have worked with Jeff personally and can attest to his ability, his experience and his drive to not only work to improve his district but to bring our country back. He is the type of leader that we need as a nation to bring us back to prosperity, improve our nations security and fight for our district here at home. If you take an honest look at what has been accomplished during the last two years you can come to no other conclusion but to get Jeff Gorell into the position he should be occupying to begin the repair and shoring up of our nation. Support Jeff now, it just makes sense.
- CAPT Alastair MacGregor, US Navy
As a firefighter, small businessman and family man, Jeff Gorell represents the values and work ethic for me, an American Hispanic who worked for everything I got.
- Bert Rivera
We need more representation with military experience in congress. Thank you for your service sir.
- William G. Nesbit
Jeff can bring integrity and pragmatism to Washington. He has demonstrated his ability to work across the aisle in Sacramento despite an adverse environment. He has demonstrated his patriotism by serving in the military. His home is Ventura County and he knows our issues. Jeff can bring positive change to the current vitriolic, self serving way of the incumbents in congress.
- Sean L. Leonard
I wholeheartedly endorse Jeff Gorell.
- Rick Lemmo
Jeff Gorell has been the consummate representative for his entire constituency as a State Assemblyman. There is no doubt he will bring the same leadership that is so desperately needed in Washington DC. He has worked hard to bring jobs and businesses to California and writing legislation to facilitate new industry and make things easier for those businesses struggling to stay open. He makes himself regularly available to hear the concerns of his constituents and has been highly innovative by developing a network of key community leaders throughout his District acting as his Ambassadors to improve the flow of information. He is a military man who knows first hand the sacrifice our service men and women and their families make in defending our nation and preserving our freedoms. He has the knowledge, skills and wisdom we want in our next Congressman in Washington and I wholeheartedly endorse his candidacy for Congress!!!
- James Vigdor
After looking at the possible candidates for District 26, the only choice to return common sense to federal government is Jeff Gorell.
- Erick Brockway
I’m new again to the Ventura County area after living in TN for seven years. I am retired Chief Investigator of the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office, retired Major Crimes Cmdr. for Ventura County Sheriff’s Office, retired permanent deacon for the Archdiocese of L.A. & retired U.S. Coast Guard Intelligence Officer. I have put my investigative skills to work regarding Jeff as he was previously unknown to me. I have not only determined Jeff Gorell to be well informed and qualified, but a very desirable candidate to help kick-start a “do nothing” congress. I pledge my support to you, Jeff, and I talk you up everywhere I go.
- Braden McKinley
Jeff Gorell will provide leadership in Washington as he did in Afghanistan. He is a leader that Ventura County will be proud of and will get our country back on track.
- Richard Gagne, DDS
I support Jeff Gorell for the 26th Congressional District of California.
- Michael A. Miskel
As a medical professional I feel Jeff is the right person to listen to our concerns and suggestions. The ACA is still a mystery to the medical world, and finding ways to make it work in the hospitals and beyond, is a fluid and changing policy in every hospital.
- Suzanne Fischetti
Mr. Gorell sums up everything in a Representative we need in Washington.
- Marshall Denninger
Jeff Gorell has been a strong advocate for the conservative values of his district in the California legislature. Now we need his values and ability in congerss. I strongly support his candidacy and look forward to his victory in November.
- Neal P. Dixon, M.D, Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District Board Member
- Scott Farrell
We are 100% behind you. Looking forward to celebrating your new seat in DC.
All the best!
- David & Luanne Brock
Jeff impressed me with his work ethic on my last felony manslaughter case near the end of my 36 year career with the CHP. He left no doubt in my mind that doing a thorough job was how he approached case preparation. Few politicians seem to want to obtain military knowledge from the inside out. My belief balancing his dedication to the Navy and his constituents can only benefit him as our next Congressman. And, as time marches on, I hope Jeff continues to move up the political ranks… maybe to the very top!
- Fred Baskin
Please join me in voting for Jeff Gorell for U. S. Congress!
- David P. Schlangen
Jeff Gorell is the kind of person this country so desperately needs in congress. Morals, values, and logic. Go… Jeff!!!
- Michelle Trickle
I like what you stand for and would support in any way I can.
- Barbara Baca
Proud to endorse Jeff and looking forward to helping with his campaign along with the rest of Channel Islands College Republicans!
- Tyler Plaza
I endorse Jeff.
- Michael Richards
You’ve got my vote Jeff! Best of luck!
- Sandra Burkhart
Jeff Gorell understands that public service is the best work of life. Jeff’s honor, courage and commitment are clear in all that he does. His service in the Navy Reserve demonstrates his commitment to our freedom. His service in the District Attorney’s Office demonstrated his commitment to justice. His service in the state legislature demonstrated his commitment to liberty. As a naval veteran and attorney, I am proud to endorse Jeff for Congress because I know how critical his leadership and judgment will be to making America’s next days its best days.
- Matt Bromund
Jeff has the broad background that we should look for in all candidates for public office.
- James Orr
I have known Jeff personally and professionally since 2002. I supported him in 2003 during his first run for the State Assembly. I was impressed with his demeanor both during and after that unsuccessful bid for office. As a member of the law enforcement community, I trusted Jeff’s instincts and drive as a prosecutor with the District Attorney’s Office. I respect have for his military service. Jeff is a principled man of action that will get the job done.
- David Tennessen
Chief Deputy (ret), Ventura County Sheriff’s Office
I am honored and excited about having Jeff Gorell in Congress. He has accomplished more in his 3 years in Sacramento than the last 10 Assembly members combined. Jeff proves he works with all parties, he does what is right for our county and state, not what is easy. He will continue to attain difficult accomplishments and he is the warrior we need in DC. I whole heartedly endorse Jeff Gorell for Congress as the Past President of the Conejo Valley Republican Women Federated.
- Tamara Howard
I endorse Jeff Gorell for California’s 26th Congressional District.
- Derek D. Milan
It is with pleasure I find I am asked to endorse Jeff Gorrell for Congress. I trust his ability to properly lead and act responsibly in the position. The US Navy trains its’ leaders well. This is evidenced in his relatively short tenure and accomplishments in Sacramento. Patriotism and honesty make the man!
- Ronald Pekkala, Sr.
MCPO USN Retired
I endorse Jeff Gorell for Congress. We need a fair voice in California. We cannot succeed under a single party state. We need real change.
- Ryan Makaiwi
Jeff Gorell is an outstanding citizen and patriot with vast experience in the California legislator! Jeff is the best candidate to represent our 26th Congressional District. We have to get back to our physical financial responsibility, national defense and get our county and country back. We support Jeff Gorell to represent us in Reagan Country!
- Cathie Post
Jeff is an outstanding American. He will work hard to represent our country, our state and our communities as witnessed by his service on the California State Assembly. I ask for your vote for Jeff Gorell.
- Jane Lax
Father, husband, teacher, public servant, patriot–Jeff Gorell has proven himself the right person to represent us in Washington, DC.
- Jason Karpf
Jeff is a man of integrity and ethics. He cares about justice and fairness and will serve the people with honor, just as he has in his time as a prosecutor and Assemblyman.
- Linda Groberg
All titles used for identification purposes only.
Join Team Gorell today by signing up to volunteer with the Gorell for Congress campaign!
We are looking for volunteers to help out with a variety of campaign operations. If you have any special talents that you would like to offer to the campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.